08 Days / 07 Nights – Cairo / Luxor / Aswan
Egypt, a country linking northeast Africa with the Middle East, dates to the time of the pharaohs. Millennia-old monuments still sit along the fertile Nile River Valley, including the colossal Pyramids and Sphinx at Giza and the hieroglyph-lined Karnak Temple and Valley of the Kings tombs in Luxor. The capital, Cairo, is home to Ottoman landmarks such as Muhammad Ali Mosque.
Transit Travel representative will meet and assist you at Cairo International Airport, transfer to hotel, overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: (Breakfast, Dinner)
Breakfast at hotel, enjoy an excursion to the magnificent Giza pyramids, of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Visit the mighty sphinx and the valley temple. Continue visiting the Egyptian Museum which houses thousands of artifacts among which the treasures of king Tutankhamen. Continue to Coptic Cairo, enjoy visiting the Hanging Church, Abu Serga Church, Ben Ezra Synagogue, transfer to Giza train station for departure to Aswan by first class Sleeper Train, dinner and overnight in sleeper train.
Day 3: (Breakfast, lunch, dinner)
Arrive to Aswan train station, meet and assist, transfer to your Nile Cruise Sonesta St. George – Embarkation before Lunch at approx. 11:00 a.m., lunch on board, enjoy visiting the famous High Dam, The wonderful Philae temple Sail on the Nile by Felucca, Afternoon tea – Captain’s welcome cocktail – Dinner on board – Nubian Show Overnight in Aswan.
Day 4: (Breakfast, Lunch, dinner)
Breakfast on board – Sail to Kom Ombo maximum at 07:00 am, visit temple of Kom Ombo, dedicated to god Sobek, continue to Edfu and visit the legendary temple of Horus and discover how the avenger of his father took revenge for Seth the murderer of Osiris. In the afternoon, enjoy tea while sailing to Esna, enjoy Egyptian Galabeya Party, dinner and overnight on board in Esna.
Day 5: (Breakfast, lunch, dinner)
Breakfast on board, sail to Luxor, enjoy an excursion to the West Bank of Luxor, visit the Valley of the Kings, the splendid temple of Queen Hatshepsut at El-Deir El-Bahari and the Colossi Memnon.
Enjoy lunch on board, Afternoon Tea, Dinner on board – Belly Dance Show – at night enjoy an optional to the sound & light show at Karnak Temple – Overnight in Luxor.
Day 6: (Breakfast, dinner)
Breakfast on board – Disembarkation at 08:00 am Visit the East Bank, visit Karnak and Luxor Temples, at night transfer to Luxor train station for departure back to Cairo by Night Sleeper Train, dinner and overnight in sleeper train.
Day 7: (Breakfast)
Arrive to Giza train station, meet and assist, transfer to hotel, optional tour to visit Alexandria – visit Qaitbay Citadel which was built on the same place where the ruins of lighthouse was, visit the Montazah Palace, Alexandria Library, the Catacombs of Kom El Shoqafa, overnight in Cairo.
Day 8: (Breakfast)
Breakfast at hotel, transfer to Cairo International Airport for final departure.
- Meet and assist at Cairo international airport + transfer to hotel.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Cairo at (05 Stars), including breakfast and all taxes.
- 01 Day excursions in Cairo including visits to :
* Pyramids of Giza & Sphinx.
* The Valley temple.
* The Egyptian museum.
* The Hanging Church.
* Abu Serga Church.
* Ben Ezra Synagogue.
* Entrance fees included.
* English speaking guide.
- 03 Nights accommodation on board of (5* cruise), on full board basis, including sightseeing tours, entrance fees, English speaking guide.
- All transfers in Cairo / Aswan / Luxor via air-conditioned modern vehicle.
- Transfer to Cairo international airport on final departure.
- All service charges and taxes.
- International flight ticket.
- Egypt entry visa.
- Any optional tours not mentioned in the program.
- Sleeping train (Cairo / Aswan – Luxor / Cairo)
- Drinks and any personal expenses.
- Entrance fees to any of the pyramids in Giza plateau from inside.
- Entrance fees to the Mummy room at the Egyptian Museum.