Dubai by Egypt Air
Summer Package 2016
From 09 September till 14 September 2016
Dubai is the most populous city in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). It is located on the southeast coast of the Persian Gulf and is the capital of the Emirate of Dubai, one of the seven emirates that make up the country. Abu Dhabi and Dubai are the only two emirates to have veto power over critical matters of national importance in the country’s legislature. The city of Dubai is located on the emirate’s northern coastline and heads up the Dubai-Sharjah-Ajman metropolitan area. Dubai is to host World Expo 2020.
- Flight ticket Cairo / Dubai / Cairo by Egypt Air Economy Class
- 05 nights’ accommodation at your chosen hotel or similar.
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- Transfer Airport / Hotel /Airport by A/C vehicle.
* All rates are subject to the availability of the Hotel & Airline Booking Class.
- Entry Visa to UAE cost $ 110.
- Sightseeing Tours.
- Other Hotels, Airlines, and Extra Nights are available upon request.
- Any extras are available upon request.