08 Days / 07 Nights – Cairo / Luxor / Aswan
Egypt, a country linking northeast Africa with the Middle East, dates to the time of the pharaohs. Millennia-old monuments still sit along the fertile Nile River Valley, including the colossal Pyramids and Sphinx at Giza and the hieroglyph-lined Karnak Temple and Valley of the Kings tombs in Luxor. The capital, Cairo, is home to Ottoman landmarks such as Muhammad Ali Mosque.
Transit Travel representative will meet and assist you at Cairo International Airport, transfer to hotel, overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: (Breakfast)
Breakfast at hotel, enjoy an excursion to the legendary Pyramids of Giza of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus, visit the sphinx, continue to Valley Temple. Proceed to visit the famous Egyptian Museum which houses the marvelous masterpieces of the ancient Egyptian pharaohs including the treasures of king Tutankhamen, back to your hotel, overnight in Cairo.
Day 3: (Breakfast, lunch, dinner)
Breakfast at hotel, transfer to Cairo International Airport, fly to Luxor, meet and assist at Luxor Airport, transfer to your 5 star Nile Cruise, embarkation before lunch, lunch on board, enjoy an excursion to the Karnak and Luxor Temples, afternoon tea, dinner on board, overnight in Luxor.
Day 4: (Breakfast, Lunch, dinner)
Breakfast on board, enjoy an excursion to the West Bank of Luxor, visit the Valley of Kings, the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir El Bahari, Colossi of Memnon, lunch on board, afternoon tea, sail to Edfu, dinner on board, overnight onboard.
Day 5: (Breakfast, lunch, dinner)
Breakfast on board, enjoy visiting the temple of Horus at Edfu, sail to Kom Ombo, lunch on board, visit the Temple shared by the two gods Sobek and Haeroeis in Kom Ombo, afternoon tea while sailing to Aswan, dinner and overnight onboard.
Day 6: (Breakfast, lunch, dinner)
Breakfast on board, enjoy an excursion to visit the High Dam, unfinished obelisk, the Temple of Philae, lunch on board, sail on the Nile with Felucca around Kitcheners Island, Agha Khan Mausoleum, afternoon tea, dinner on board, folkloric show, overnight on board.
Day 7: (Breakfast)
Disembarkation after breakfast, transfer to Aswan airport, fly to Cairo, meet and assist at Cairo domestic airport, transfer to your hotel, overnight in Cairo.
Day 8: (Breakfast)
Breakfast at hotel, transfer to Cairo International Airport for final departure.
- 03 Nights Accommodation in Cairo at 3 star hotel including breakfast and all taxes
- 01 Day excursion in Cairo including visits to :
* Pyramids of Giza
* The Sphinx
* The Valley Temple
* The Egyptian Museum
* Entrance fees included
* English speaking guide
- 04 Nights accommodation on board 05 star Nile Cruise on full board basis (breakfast, lunch, dinner), including all sightseeing tours in Luxor and Aswan, entrance fees, English speaking guide.
- All transfers in Cairo / Luxor / Aswan via private air-conditioned modern vehicle
- Assist and transfer to Cairo international airport on final departure
- All service charges and taxes
- International Airfare
- Egypt entry visa
- Internal flights (Cairo / Luxor – Aswan / Cairo)
- Entrance fees to any of the pyramids in Giza plateau from inside
- Entrance fees to the Mummy room at the Egyptian Museum
- Entrance fees to the tomb of Tutankhamen or the tomb of Nefertari
- Drinks and other personal expenses
- Any extras not mentioned in the program