05 Days / 04 Nights – Cairo
Egypt, a country linking northeast Africa with the Middle East, dates to the time of the pharaohs. Millennia-old monuments still sit along the fertile Nile River Valley, including the colossal Pyramids and Sphinx at Giza and the hieroglyph-lined Karnak Temple and Valley of the Kings tombs in Luxor. The capital, Cairo, is home to Ottoman landmarks such as Muhammad Ali Mosque.
Day 1: Cairo
Transit Travel representative will meet and assist you at Cairo International Airport, transfer to hotel, Overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: (Breakfast)
Enjoy an excursion to the Pyramids of Giza of Cheops, Chephren, Mykerinus, visit the mighty Sphinx, continue to the Valley Temple, Back to hotel, Overnight in Cairo.
Day 3: (Breakfast)
Enjoy an excursion to the Egyptian Museum which houses thousands of artifacts dating to different periods, proceed to Salah El Din Citadel, visit the Alabaster Mosque of Mohammed Ali, Back to hotel, Overnight in Cairo.
Day 4: (Breakfast)
day at leisure in Cairo, optional tour to Alexandria including visits to Qaitbay Citadel, Montazah Palace, Alexandria Library, Catacombs of Kom El Shoqafa, Roman Theater, Overnight in Cairo.
Day 5: (Breakfast)
Transfer to Cairo International Airport for final departure.
- Meet and assist at Cairo International airport + transfer to hotel.
- 04 Nights accommodation at Movenpick Pyramids hotel in Cairo (05 Stars) on Bed & Breakfast.
- 02 Days excursions in Cairo to visit:* Pyramids of Giza
* Valley Temple
* Egyptian Museum
* Citadel of Salah El Din
* Alabaster Mosque of Mohamed Ali
* Entrance fees included
* English speaking guide
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned modern vehicle.
- Assist and transfer to Cairo international airport on final departure.
- All service charges and taxes.
- Visa to Egypt.
- International airfare.
- Entrance fees to any of the pyramids in Giza plateau from inside.
- Entrance fees to the mummy room at the Egyptian museum.
- Any Extras not mentioned in the program.
- Drinks and personal expenses.