Summer Package 2016
From 09 September till 17 September 2016
Moscow is a major political, economic, cultural, and scientific center of Russia and Eastern Europe, as well as the largest city entirely on the European continent. By broader definitions Moscow is among the world’s largest cities, being the 14th largest metro area, the18th largest agglomeration, the 15th largest urban area, and the 11th largest by population within city limits worldwide. According toForbes 2013, Moscow has been ranked as the ninth most expensive city in the world by Mercer and has one of the world’s largest urban economies, being ranked as an alpha global city according to the Globalization and World Cities Research Network, and is also one of the fastest growing tourist destinations in the world according to the MasterCard Global Destination Cities Index. Moscow is the northernmost and coldest megacity and metropolis on Earth. It is home to the Ostankino Tower, the tallest free standing structure in Europe; the Federation Tower, the tallest skyscraper in Europe; and the Moscow International Business Center. By its territorial expansion on July 1, 2012 southwest into the Moscow Oblast, the area of the capital more than doubled, going from 1,091 to 2,511 square kilometers (421 to 970 sq mi), and it gained an additional population of 233,000 people.
- Flight ticket Cairo / Moscow / Cairo Economy Class
- 08 nights’ accommodation at the above hotels or similar.
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- Transfer Airport / Hotel /Airport by tourist class coach
- Train ticket (high – speed train 13h00-17h00, 2 nd class – seat place without meal.
- All rates are subject to the availability of the Hotel & Airline Booking Class.
- Entry Visa cost 1600 L.E.
- Sightseeing Tours.
- Other Hotels, Airlines, and Extra Nights are available upon request.
- Any extras are available upon request.