Mid Year Package 2107
From 12 February till 15 February 2016
La Défense, (French: [la de.fɑ̃s]) is a major business district just west of the city of Paris. It is part of the Paris Metropolitan Area in the Île-de-France region, located in the department Hauts-de-Seine spread across the commune of Courbevoie, and parts of Puteaux and Nanterre.
La Défense is Europe’s largest purpose-built business district with 560 hectares (1,400 acres) area, 72 glass and steel buildings of which 16 are completed skyscrapers, 180,000 daily workers, and 3,500,000 square metres (38,000,000 sq ft) of office space. Around its Grande Arche and esplanade (“le Parvis”), La Défense contains many of the Paris urban area‘s tallest high-rises.
- 07 Nights’ accommodation on DOUBLE occupancy basis.
- Daily breakfast and Dinner
- Transportation by 27 Seater coach
- Services of English speaking guide
- Assistance on arrival & departure transfer
- Tax, Inter State Tax, Toll Tax and Parking.
- Fuel surcharge.
- Rikshaw ride in Delhi.
- Elephant ride at Amber Fort in Jaipur.
- Any Monument entry fee & camera fee.
- Entry Visa cost 450 L.E
- Any expense of personal nature such as hard/soft drinks, laundry, phone/fax calls, tips etc.
- Any other expense not mentioned in the “Package includes”.
- Monuments Entrance charges are extra: Approx. US$ 90 per person to be paid directly at the monuments.
- Government service tax is 4.50 %