12 Days / 11 Nights – Cairo/ Aswan/ Luxor/ Sharm El Sheikh
Egypt, a country linking northeast Africa with the Middle East, dates to the time of the pharaohs. Millennia-old monuments still sit along the fertile Nile River Valley, including the colossal Pyramids and Sphinx at Giza and the hieroglyph-lined Karnak Temple and Valley of the Kings tombs in Luxor. The capital, Cairo, is home to Ottoman landmarks such as Muhammad Ali Mosque.
Day 1: Cairo
Transit Travel representative will meet and assist you at Cairo International Airport, transfer to hotel, Overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: (Breakfast, dinner)
enjoy an excursion to visit the three Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, and the Egyptian Museum, lunch at local restaurant, transfer to Giza train station for departure to Aswan by night sleeper train, Dinner and Overnight in sleeper train.
Day 3: (Breakfast, lunch, dinner)
Arrive to Aswan train station, meet and assist, transfer to your Nile cruise for embarkation, enjoy an excursion to visit the High Dam, Philae Temple, Unfinished Obelisk, Overnight on board.
Day 4: (Breakfast, lunch, dinner)
Sail to Kom Ombo to visit the Temple of the Two Gods Sobek and Haeroris, Sail to Edfu to visit Horus temple, sail to Esna, Overnight on board.
Day 5: (Breakfast, lunch, dinner)
Enjoy an excursion to visit Luxor and Karnak Temples in the East Bank, Overnight on board the Nile Cruise.
Day 6: (Breakfast)
Disembarkation after Breakfast, enjoy an excursion to the West Bank of Luxor, visit the Valley of the kings, Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir El Bahari, the Colossi Memnon, transfer to Luxor Airport, fly to Sharm, meet and assist at Sharm airport, transfer to hotel, Overnight in Sharm.
Day 7: (Breakfast)
day at leisure in Sharm, enjoy swimming, snorkeling, diving and other water sports available upon request, optional enjoy an excursion to Ras Mohammed National Park which is a nature reserve and a home to a number of rare mammal species: Dorcas gazelle, Nubian ibex and red fox and easy to spot the resident birds like terns, herons, gulls and ospreys, Overnight in Sharm.
Day 8: (Breakfast)
day at leisure in Sharm, enjoy swimming, snorkeling, diving and other water sports available upon request, optional enjoy a safari tour to the Colored Canyon, Overnight in Sharm.
Day 10: (Breakfast)
transfer to Sharm El Sheikh Airport, fly to Cairo, meet and assist at Cairo airport, transfer to hotel, Overnight in Cairo.
Day 11: (Breakfast)
enjoy an excursion to visit Salah El Din Citadel which built by Salah El Din El Ayoubi, visit Mohammed Ali’s Alabaster Mosque, proceed to Old Cairo and visit the Hanging Church, Ben Ezra Synagogue, St. Barbara Church, Church of Abu Serga, continue your tour to Khan El Khalili bazaars, back to hotel, Overnight in Cairo.
Day 12: (Breakfast)
transfer to Cairo International Airport for final departure.
- Meet and assist at Cairo International Airport + transfer to hotel.
- 03 Nights Accommodation in Cairo at 3 star hotel including breakfast and all taxes.
- 02 Days excursion in Cairo including visits to :
* Giza Pyramids
* Egyptian Museum
* Salah El Din Citadel
* Mohammed Ali Alabaster Mosque
* Hanging Church
* Abu serga Church
* St. Barbara Church
* Ben Ezra Synagogue
* English speaking Guide
* Entrance fees included
* 02 Lunch meals during trips
- 03 Nights Accommodation on 5 star Nile cruise with full board including sightseeing tours, Entrance fees, English speaking guide and all taxes.
- 04 Nights’ Accommodation in Sharm El Sheikh 3 star hotel including breakfast and all taxes.
- All transfers in Cairo / Aswan / Luxor / Sharm by an air-conditioned van.
- Assist and transfer to Cairo International Airport on final departure.
- All service charges and taxes.
- International Airfare.
- Flight tickets from Luxor / Sharm / Cairo.
- Night sleeper train tickets from Cairo / Aswan on half board basis (Breakfast, dinner)
- Egypt entry visa.
- Drinks and any personal expenses.
- Optional excursions in Sharm.
- Entrance fees to any of the pyramids in Giza plateau from inside.
- Entrance fees to the Mummy room at the Egyptian Museum.
- Entrance fees to the tomb of Tutankhamen in the Valley of the Kings or the tomb of Nefertari in the valley of the queens.