Is a full-service fully- licensed travel and destination Management Company,providing comprehensive services to inbound and outbound travelers of Egypt.
Established in 1989 and designated a class “A” travel company by the Egyptian Ministry of Tourism, Transit Travel is bonded to operate in accordance with the strict practice and financial rules and regulations of the Egyptian Tourist uthority.
As a new company in Egypt, we are strongly committed to executing our services
at a level that exceeds expectations. Transit Travel invested heavily in order to provide services platform with the state of the art software that would enhance our process to deliver best services as expected by our clients.
In the pursuit of excellence, we are committed to provide the finest travel experience, from booking request to execution.
We work efficiently and professionally, using highly-trained and experienced tourism and aviation personnel.. We offer value and services through our state of the art reservation system and strong vendor relationships.. Our services are both inbound and outbound and you can access our services through our website www.transirttraveling.com and Transit Travel offices in Egypt.
- – Our own ticketing offices with computer-linked reservations system with one of the well-known airline reservation systems, “Amadeus”.
- – A well maintained modern fleet of deluxe air-conditioned vehicles, with highly trained and qualified drivers.
- – A dedicated proposals Department ensuring responses within 24 hours.
- – Strong relationships with travel vendors- from air carriers to cruise- companies.
- – Superior buying power
- – Preferential treatment at hotels and cruise- ships, which enables us to obtain availability during high demands periods. Our hotel and Nile cruise reservation system is up-to- date with all new destination, properties and venues to ensure that our partners overseas are always the first to learn about what’s new in Egypt. Our hotel system is linked with the top two hotel reservation centers (world destinations and GTA).
Transit Travel representatives meet our clients inside the airports to provide the following services:
- – Assistance with visa.
- – Help with luggage’s
- – Private desk to handle the arrival of groups.
- – VIP facilities such as, VIP room with food.
Transit Travel is authorized by the Egyptian association of insurances to sell travel insurance to Egypt. Therefore, we have arranged for full liability travel insurance to all customers who booked their trip with Transit Travel.
Scope of services:
Transit Travel offers a complete range inbound and outbound travel services- corporate travel including meetings, incentives, and conferences, as well as leisure travel including sightseeing , transportation, hotels, ticketing and Nile cruises.
Our scope of services includes:
Hotel and Nile cruises
Customized tour programs
Sightseeing and guiding
Conferences, and incentives
Safaris- in 4 WD vehicles
Visas and passport assistance
Head office: 11 |Al Gazaer- Aswan SQ. Mohandessin- Giza -Egypt 1 st floor
Tel: +202 33045237- 33045347 & Mob: 01011489895 & Fax: +202 478555
Transit Travel has been providing first class service to tourists visiting Egypt since 2009 .. With representatives in every major tourist cities in Egypt, you are in our hands from the moment you arrive in Egypt until the minute you depart .. As member of the “International Tours & Travel Association” we are committed to provide excellent standard of services to our travelers and unique travel experience in our region.
We provide the following:
Meet & assist upon arrival to cairo international airport .. Transfers & tours with a variety of coaches & limo cars .. A selection of expert Egyptologists for all tours in Egypt .. Accommodation in 5 stars hotels in Egypt (i.e. Cairo Marriott, Hilton Hotels or similar) (photo) .. Cruises on the Nile with different length (i.e. 4, 6 or 7 nts) on 5 stars de luxe ships (photo) .. Tours in Cairo, Alexandria, Luxor, Aswan, Abu Simbel, Oasis, Sinai & Red Sea Area (links to maps of each city) .. All travel services for corporate clients & or incentive groups ………